Here you can find answers to a lot of questions. In the event that you cannot find what you want, kindly contact the administrators of the website to help out.
Entrepreneurship is the act of creating a business or businesses while building and scaling it to generate a profit.
- A person who exercises initiative by organizing a venture to take benefit of an opportunity and, as the decision maker, decides what, how, and how much of a good or service will be produced.
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneur.html
- An entrepreneur is an individual who creates a new business, bearing most of the risks and enjoying most of the rewards
Theatre is a collaborative form of fine art that uses live performers, typically actors or actresses, to present the experience of a real or imagined event before a live audience in a specific place, often a stage.
- Name: TelOne
- APN: internet.telone
- Go to Settings.
- Select Connections or Wireless and Networks or More.
- Select Mobile Networks or Cellular Networks or Data Connections.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Click on Add/Create new APN.
- Under Name – netone.
- APN – internet.netone.
- APN Type – default.
A trademark is anything used to identify the source of a product or service, including alphabetic characters, numbers, a word, phrase, slogan, logo, colour, smell, sound, shape, package design, or a combination of these. A trademark distinguishes the product of one competitor to the other to ensure there is no confusion.
The registration of trademarks locally in Zimbabwe is governed by the Trademarks Act Chapter 26:04.
More on trademarks at Marume and Furidzo Legal Practitioners website
ZINWA stands for Zimbabwe National Water Authority.
The Zimbabwe National Water Authority is a wholly Government owned entity tasked with managing the country’s water resources. The Authority was created through the ZINWA Act as part of the Government’s efforts to reform the country’s water sector.